Brand Ambassador San Francisco Area (Part-Time)
Location: San Francisco, CA
The following duties and responsibilities reflect the essential functions of the position, but do not restrict the assignment of additional tasks. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Be the champion for Barr Hill brands in key accounts across the city through compelling storytelling, creative engagement, and regular presence in accounts.
- Develop and foster relationships at key accounts to build Barr Hill brands’ presence on cocktail menus.
- Train buyers, bartenders, retailers, and distributor personnel and educate them about Barr Hill.
- Support accounts through mixology advice, programming, and promotional execution.
- Promote revenue growth and market penetration through attainment of new accounts and new placements.
- In conjunction with our team, lead brand visits to the Homeplace in Vermont for internal and external partners
- Maintain a regular, weekly schedule of appointments with accounts in designated region.
- Represent the company in alignment with the brand and company values.
- Adhere to established and approved expense budget.
- Respond or facilitate response to account and customer inquiries and concerns in consultation with management, as necessary/appropriate.
- Maintain daily records of work performed using designated systems and submit reports to department management as required.
- Advise management of all relevant market, account, competitive and customer information.
- Attend weekly sales meetings.
- Attend trainings, team meetings and other company-sponsored events as scheduled (physical presence required).
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive and proprietary customer and company information.
- Complete other projects and perform other duties in support of the company goals and objectives, as requested.