Vermont Brand Ambassador – Edelweiss Market
Location: Hardwick, VT
Job Summary: To support Caledonia’s mission to be the preferred manufacturer of high quality spirit products through the facilitation of sales and tastings at our Stowe, Vermont tasting room at Edelweiss Market.
The Vermont Brand Ambassador is responsible for representing the brand at our Edelweiss Market Tasting Room by providing the highest quality customer service, accurate sales pitch and facilitation of sales transactions, clean and presentable table displays, accurate reporting and communication with the Barr Hill team in Hardwick.
1. Sales and Tastings to customers:
- Effectively, accurately, and authentically communicate sales pitch to customers
- Facilitate sales and tastings in accordance with Vermont Liquor Laws.
- Accurate sales transactions through Square app
- Accurate and safe packing of customer’s purchases
- Communicate promos and special messaging to customers
- Maintain and communicate inventory levels
- The ability to stand for long periods of time and carry boxes weighing 25 lbs is a must.
- Effective and at ease with communicating sales pitch to strangers
- Communicate with your supervisor and respond to the internal newsletter accordingly.
- Collect content and data while in the field to put into your reports. Follow up events with reports and photos based on customer interactions and industry contacts made.
- Effectively set up and maintain tasting room area within the market
- Maintain and handle with care all marketing components, communicate when items need repair or an upgrade.
- Personal Appearance – dress up and clean hands
- Punctual and on time
- High school diploma
- Interfaces with email, able to input data in to excel sheet, square app, camera phone, sending attachments
- Basic math skills
- Minimum of 2 years in customer service
- Minimum of 2 years in sales or hospitality
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Must be 21 or older
- Weekend work is a must.
Competencies: Sales Accuracy, Problem Solving, Excellent Communication, Self- Motivated, Public Speaking.
TO APPLY: Send cover letter & resumé to: email@example.com
No phone calls, please. EOE